RagnarokOnline Open Setup (c) 2010-2021 Ai4rei/AN
Enhanced alternative for the default game setup application shipped with every RagnarokOnline installation. Comes in several languages, is free of cost and works on every 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft* Windows* platform.
[2020-12-01] Translation repository
As of today, translations are hosted on github to allow for easier updates and independent revisions. Of course I still accept translations through other channels as well.
[2020-11-28] Release 188.8.131.528
This release adds /mable and /zoom, updates Japanese and Russian translation and fixes UI glitches and a bug in logging.
[2018-08-28] Release 184.108.40.2065
This release updates Russian translation and fixes a minor UI glitch.
Can be found in the news archives.
Do not provide mirrors for the downloads below, you will end up with an outdated version quickly. Do not hot-link to the downloads either for the very same reason. Link to this section. Thank you.
220.127.116.118 (162 KB)
18.104.22.1680 NIGHTLY (175 KB)
Use of these is at your own risk. They are mainly for archaeological research.
You can configure the application by creating an INI file with the same name as the executable (exename.exe -> exename.ini). Settings template is part of the release packages since version 2.10.2.
Q&A Intentionally not called FAQ, as no one asked yet, but just in case.
- Can I run this in WINE?
- Runs on WINE 1.0.1 or higher. Tested on Debian 5.0.4 with default WINE configuration. Earlier versions might not work properly.
- I have issues with OpenSetup, is there something I should add to my report?
- When you experience the issue, press Shift+Esc inside the OpenSetup window until it closes and provide the generated log file (exename.log) along with your report.
- OpenSetup starts again after I close it, how can I make it stop?
- Usually it is the RO client that starts OpenSetup again, because it cannot find settings. Press Ctrl+Esc to break the loop. Do not use this, if you started OpenSetup manually; you will kill file manager (typically Windows Explorer).
- What languages are currently included?
- Čeština (cs-CZ)
- de-DE: Contributions by Xalion
- English (en-US, primary)
- es-ES: Maintained by jaBote
- fr-FR: Maintained by Valioukha
- ja-JP: Maintained by Mintmoon
- pt-BR: Maintained by EvilPuncker
- ru-RU: Maintained by Jarek
- th-TH: Maintained by iSuzutsuki
This software is provided AS IS, without warranty of ANY KIND, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose. The author SHALL NOT be held liable for ANY damage to you, your hardware, your software, or to anyone or anything else, that may result from its use, or misuse. Basically, you use it at YOUR OWN RISK.
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
RagnarokOnline, Ragnarok-related graphics and materials are copyright © 2002-2021 Gravity Co., Ltd. & Lee Myoungjin.