RagnarokOnline Open Setup (c) 2010-2018 Ai4rei/AN
Enhanced alternative for the default game setup application shipped with every RagnarokOnline installation. Comes in several languages, is free of cost and works on every 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft* Windows* platform.
[2018-06-17] Release 220.127.116.112
This release adds support for high DPI screens and kRO:Zero, and fixes various UI glitches.
[2017-12-25] Release 18.104.22.1686
This release adds support for /aura2, /btg, /cashshop, /goldpc, /roulette and /quake command presets. The OpenSetup interface language can now also be configured to use a specific language, rather than the system default. Fixes minor glitches on Windows 10.
Can be found in the news archives.
Do not provide mirrors for the downloads below, you will end up with an outdated version quickly. Do not hot-link to the downloads either for the very same reason. Link to this section. Thank you.
22.214.171.124 NIGHTLY (119KB)
Use of these is at your own risk. They are mainly for archaeological research.
You can configure the application by creating an INI file with the same name as the executable (exename.exe -> exename.ini). Settings template is part of the release packages since version 2.10.2.
Q&A Intentionally not called FAQ, as no one asked yet, but just in case.
- Can I run this in WINE?
- Runs on WINE 1.0.1 or higher. Tested on Debian 5.0.4 with default WINE configuration. Earlier versions might not work properly.
- I do not like how it looks, can I change it?
- Feel free to change the dialog template resource to your tastes, but keep the copyright notices unmodified.
- I want to add further functionality or options to it, can I have the source?
- I guess, here you go. Note, that I do not give support on modifications of the source, nor getting it compiled with something else than Visual Studio 6 (the VS project conversion tool usually does a good job). Beware of UNICODE in newest Visual Studio versions, OpenSetup is an ANSI application. Do not make x64 builds of OpenSetup; the RO client is a 32bit application and is redirected to a different registry location than 64bit applications write to.
- I have have issues with OpenSetup, is there something I should add to my report?
- When you experience the issue, press Shift+Esc inside the OpenSetup window until it closes and provide the generated log file (exename.log) along with your report.
- OpenSetup starts again after I close it, how can I make it stop?
- Usually it is the client that starts OpenSetup again, because it cannot find settings. Press Ctrl+Esc to break the loop. Do not use this, if you started OpenSetup manually; you will kill file manager (typically Windows Explorer).
- What languages are currently included?
- Čeština (cs-CZ)
- de-DE: Contributions by Xalion
- English (en-US, primary)
- es-ES: Maintained by jaBote
- fr-FR: Maintained by Valioukha
- ja-JP: Maintained by Mintmoon
- pt-BR: Maintained by EvilPuncker
- ru-RU: Maintained by Jarek
- th-TH: Maintained by iSuzutsuki
This software is provided AS IS, without warranty of ANY KIND, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose. The author SHALL NOT be held liable for ANY damage to you, your hardware, your software, or to anyone or anything else, that may result from its use, or misuse. Basically, you use it at YOUR OWN RISK.
You are encouraged to use the bbs for submitting translations, requesting support or reporting bugs. Feedback on OpenSetup, whether positive or negative, is more than appreciated.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.
RagnarokOnline, Ragnarok-related graphics and materials are copyright © 2002-2018 Gravity Co., Ltd. & Lee Myoungjin.