RO Patcher Lite Mirror Application Form
Following are the requirements the patch server mirror has to meet:
- Free public HTTP server (file size information and no HTTPS redirects) or FTP server (read-only anonymous login, enumerable directory contents, file size information and working passive mode)
- Each connection should have at least 40KB/s bandwidth, minimum is 10KB/s
- Latest patches must be available no later than the following Friday, 01:00 (AM) UTC, unless you serve old patches only. They are released for download by the patcher one or two hours after that.
- Patches must be unchanged,. The patcher discards files, that do not comply with the MD5 hashes and sizes.
- If you want to serve patches for multiple server-types. Apply for each type separately.
All fields are required, unless noted otherwise.